In 1928 a silver crucifix and candlesticks were commissioned from Ellen Woodward, the Bushey artist and silversmith, in memory of Ellen Hudson. Originally this altar set was used in the Memorial Chapel, but was later transferred to the chapel in the south transept. Sadly, the candlesticks were stolen in 1963, but in April 2000, silver plated replacements were made by Peter North of Bushey, who had learned his trade from Miss Woodward when he was a boy and he was able to match the replacements to photographs of the originals. The crucifix is in the art nouveau/art deco style and is inlaid with blue and yellow enamels.
Label Head on left side of arch Altar Rail in memory of Helen and Caroline Cridland 1918/19 Reredos painted by Jacquie Binns Label Head on right side of arch